What's new

Chakushin ari (One Missed Call) ringtone!?

I don't know if anyone still needs it, but I have the ringtone in mp3 or wav. It's the real ringtone, not midi or polyphone. It's about 5 mb in size, so I can't email it to you, so if you want it you have to add me to your msn. skate_freak_wg at hotmail dot com.

Like I said, add me to msn or send me a direct email, I'm not going to check this forum every day to see if someone replied. Oh, and I made a mistake about the size. It was so large in .wav format, but I deleted it and now only have it in .mp3, not even 1 mb large.

Last edited:
I had recorded the ringtone in MP3 (end of 6th episode, 30 seconds) but my phone only accept MID or MMF, and MMF converter give me bad quality. :'(

I can't seem to edit my messages, so I'll just post a new one. Please read this and listen to it carefully. I have the ringtone from the third One Missed Call movie. That's all I have. Do not ask me for the one from the third movie of the one from the tv series, I do not have those. Also, I will hereby say that I will NOT read pm's sent to me, let alone reply to them. If you want the ringtone, send me an email at skate_freak_wg at hotmail dot com or add me to Windows Live Messenger/MSN.

hello

hello im new here, love the movies alot. I really want the ring tone two please let me know how to get it i have verizon the one i tried was mp3 and wouldnt work with my phone. my email is cometdogg at msn.com sorry to put it weird its not letting me do the link way :-(
thanks so much in advance,
kokikugi
🙂

hello im new here, love the movies alot. I really want the ring tone two please let me know how to get it i have verizon the one i tried was mp3 and wouldnt work with my phone. my email is cometdogg at msn.com sorry to put it weird its not letting me do the link way :-(
thanks so much in advance,
kokikugi
🙂
http://esnips.com/doc/3a31a0e2-6c04-4cb4-ac07-0d529011766d/one-missed-call-Ringtone-High-Quality
or
http://esnips.com/doc/9f0b027f-8d4e-4e56-b6af-5c5131800fac/One-Missed-Call---Melody-of-Death

there's like several version of the ringtone....i have downloaded several types and i'm confused.
i have a tear drop sounding one, a piano one...and a very sharp sounding one...which one is actually in the movie...and which one?

thanks for your input.

Does anyone have the Ringtone for the Series of One Missed call? In my opinion its a bit more scary but everywhere i look people only have the ring tones for the movies =/

Mycernius, can you send me too The Ringtone of the Death ?
By the way, I believe there's a child song called "I love mom" in OST CD I think is the 19 track list but im not sure of about because i only find the japanese, could you send it too ? sorry for this double request, I cannot find the OST CD in my country Because there aren´t very much Distribution of Foregein Music.
Heres my Email:[email protected]
Appreciate your help
Thanks in advance

my site

Don't know how many people need them now but I posted some of the ringtones at my site freewebs.com/venuslovemechain/melodiesofdeath
They're available for direct download and offer previews so you know what one you're about to download.

I saw this movie just few moment ago and I still have this creepy feeling :devilish:
I downloaded this ringtone so arigatou gozaimasu mina-san🙂
Im going to download one missed call 2 I hope it wont be something boring :eek: and i also hope i will be able to fall asleep :mad:

Hehe....i just realized my link doesn't work....
there's a .html at the end of my website's url btw. ^.^;
Also, idk how many people know this but you can watch the Chakushin Ari series on this site called Crunchyroll. It's kind of like youtube.....but with Asian movies, anime, and music videos. It's really cool, but you need to sign up to watch them.....which isn't TOO much of an imposition considering it's free......
Hope that wasn't too off topic.....i'm just letting you know of an easier way to watch the movies (Purchasing and supporting would be best though ^.^;) and y my link didn't work.
laterz!

I'd love to get a copy of the ringtone in mp3 format. So if anyone can post a link or let me know where I could get it, please let me know. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom