What's new

Chakushin ari (One Missed Call) ringtone!?

The one from the American movie is nowhere near as creepy as the one from the Japanese one. To be honest, I think the American version screwed it up. And I don't mean the ringtone, I mean the whole movie.

OMC Ringtone

Could you send one to me, please? If I have a file, I may be able to find a way to programme it to my cellular one. Thanks! pm me for e-mail... I cannot post it here. ^^"

Oh, there is a big difference! The ringtone in the American movie is just a few notes, but in th JP version, it's so cute it's creepy. o_O

Last edited:
Haha no way. I have that ringtone on my phone as my default ringtone and I have to say it's the best ringtone ever. I found mine somewhere else a long time ago, but it's cool there's a thread about this.

helping

Hi, I was just searching for the same ringtone and found it on a website called crostel.com it's free. you just have to join and enter your number when registering. search for "one missed call" and click on the samples until you find the Japanese version and then click on the small phone icon and it will send it to your phone in the form of a text with sound and you can save it to ringtones or sounds, which ever you choose.
Just take away the spaces, I'm not able to put url's in my posts yet.
I think it's the second one on top on the second page once you've searched 'one missed call'. I hope that you'll be able to use it.

Its 12 years old and i will upload the original file if someone cares!!!!

Attachments

• One-Missed-Call-Ringtone.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 258
Back
Top Bottom