What's new

Travel Chiba Ono River Sawara - 佐原

TSV

後輩
20 Jan 2015
Hi Everyone! My first post here!

So let me introduce myself. My name is Gonzague and I am the creator of TokyoStreetView - Japan The beautiful!
TokyoStreetView was born from a wild idea I had 5 years ago to create the first video archive of Japan and its many wonders and aim to shoot around 1,000 4K Videos of Japan (I have 118 already available here Discover Japan - TokyoStreetView

Also today for my first post here I would like to introduce you to a video I shot in Spring and published just recently : Chiba Ono River - Sawara Street - 佐原 - 4K Ultra HD and its many gorgeous Edo Era type houses. I hope you will enjoy this video and the future ones to come. And of course, your comments are always welcome!

Nice video, that area is really beautiful. I have only been to Chiba a few times (Tokyo Game Show, Disney Sea). But I should check this spot out.

Nice video!

I have said it before in a different thread, but I can see a business in this. Your videos/footage could be an excellent addition to some travel websites, tour operators, travel tv shows etc. You could even compile a one hour documentary and release it (like those railway video's).

With a small team you could record the major areas of major cities, plus the major and minor tourist destinations. You can do themes (narrow but lively alleys, nature, city life, transport, sunday activities, whatever you can come up with) or events.

Dec 24, 11:39am and i'm at work, i just finish watching this and now i feel at peace. You are right, the natural sound is better. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom