Dutch author writes thriller about the myth of Yata no Kagami

Discussion in 'Japanese News & Hot Topics' started by Shippeitaro, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Shippeitaro

Shippeitaro 後輩

2. thomas

thomas Unswerving cyclist
    Admin

Thanks for sharing this! Btw, you can embed videos into posts.

3. Shippeitaro

Shippeitaro 後輩

Sorry, I did'nt know. Most forums are quite strict about that.

4. Shippeitaro

Shippeitaro 後輩

Ok. I used this sunday to figure out some more. Regarding his novel, he mentions Yata no Kagami on which a non-Japanese text is enscribed
    on the back. When I watch the book trailer the relic becomes stolen. Nice story.
    Anyway, what keeps me busy is that if this text is not in Japanese but it let's say hebrew, what does it mean for the Japanese people, especially the Hata?
    I don't want to think about that.

5. Astroboy

Astroboy 先輩

6. Shippeitaro

Shippeitaro 後輩

I did'nt know that Astroboy. This one seems to be different from the others in a way that it has a special relation with the Emperor. It cannot be seen for a reason I do not know why but it intrigues me a lot.

7. Shippeitaro

Shippeitaro 後輩

After splunging into the mysteries spreaded on the internet around the mirror Yata no Kagami I found out that the reason that it cannot be seen is that
    there's something written on the back of which isn't entirely Japanese. Regarding the stories of some people like Yano Yutaro, a ex militairy officer it is written in Hebrew. When I stick this to the novel of this author Ben Midland I conclude that it explains what the Japanese government has to do with it.
    They just don't want it to be observed, afraid of what might happen. As far as I concern, it will be the evidence of all the rumours on the Net about Jewish tribes reaching Japan in the late Yomon era.

8. Astroboy

Astroboy 先輩

9. Shippeitaro

Shippeitaro 後輩

#9 Shippeitaro, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
    Malformed url

Astroboy, the url came malformed. It's better to tag keywords in wikipedia. Shingo, tomb of jesus christ.
    For some reason the browsercode does not pick it up.
    Anyway: quite funny. I guess it is because of the presence of the Nestorians in Japan..

---------- Post added at 23:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:08 ----------

When people really believe this then the novell of Ben Midland can become a bestseller. The synopsis of his book really makes sense. I found more than 60 directions leading to the early presence of Jews in Japan, more precisely Judah. I also found that members of the Hata tribe still have great influence on the Imperial court. In early days they performed onmyodo.

10. Shippeitaro

Shippeitaro 後輩

O.k. It seems that the subject does not enjoy great interest here. Maybe too afraid for the Kunaicho?

11. Shippeitaro

Shippeitaro 後輩

Related to this subject, does anyone knows the background and whereabouts of Naoshi Onodera, the shadow emperor?