What's new

Help Film camera shop Europe seeking same in Japan

kelt

Registered
16 Jun 2017
Hello,I hope I am allowed and in the right section here.
I am self employed in the business of good old " silver halide " photography and would like to have let us say a pen pal in Japan in the same field. I am interested in commercial matters,the policies of manufacturers,things like this. I am looking for someone who works in sales at any level,for example as a coordinator in a large store,at a wholesaler ...
I don't speak Japanese,only french and english. Do you have any experience please as to how I could find someone ?

Not speaking Japanese,I don't know if the only idea I can come up with,is realistic: Submitting a "personal" written in English to a camera magazine. This might require payment; I have seen online,that a large chainstore like Yo....... sell their own magazine,in addition to independently published ones.
In my country there still exists two magazines that are delivered free of charge by the postman to camera shop owners,because they are sponsored by various brands,but they also contain comments about marketing,success stories etc. I haven't a clue if this can be found in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom