What's new

Gallery of Yamapi@Tomoshita Yamashita

Welcome, Valia! 🙂

Hahahah, my sister is obsessed with Yamashita Tomohisa. :p I've seen a few of the dramas he's been in. I'm not much of a fan though.

Oh, and just so you know, this forum might say "j-pop", but it mainly is used by people who like j-rock. Most threads are for j-rock bands.

Oh, I don't know him, is he a movie star? I just thought that if so, maybe he should go in the 'movies', or 'celebrities', sections... or is he a j-pop star also? (sorry!)

J-pop fans equally welcome on the forum, of course! any kind of j-music talked about here! :joyful:

Kinsao said:
Oh, I don't know him, is he a movie star? I just thought that if so, maybe he should go in the 'movies', or 'celebrities', sections... or is he a j-pop star also? (sorry!)
J-pop fans equally welcome on the forum, of course! any kind of j-music talked about here! :joyful:
Yamashita Tomohisa acts in dramas sometimes. He is in a music group called "NEWS" I think.... They're part of the Johnny's Jimusho, a company that seems to specialize in boy groups. ..........My sister's told me a lot about them.
Oh! Of course j-pop is welcome! I didn't mean it was bad! I was just pointing out that this thread might not become popular because of lack of interest from the majority of posters! 😌

^ Hahaha he's now in like a temporary group or something called Kitty GYM (or GYM for short)

I think Yamapi is alright... but aWwW Mike from GYM is sooo adorable!!

Am I the only one who feels Kitty Gym sounds gay...girlie..? And that new song of theirs is stuck in my head. >_< Out demons, out! I don't even like Johnny's whatever group songs.

My little sister has a birthday coming up, so I thought I'd get her some Yamashita Tomohisa items from one of those 'idol stores'. God, I don't know why I'm always so embarrassed entering one of those things, but this time was no different. My hands were shaking, I was turning very red, my forehead broke out in sweat, and I couldn't think straight. Hahah, the things I do for that girl...

P!!! 😌
He's one of my fav idols!
I really like his acting skills, he's such a good actor! In Nobuta wo Produce he was just awesome as Akira! Kon kon! *___* I loved that drama because of him and Kame, they were greaaaat!

He's so cute *__* He's also a funny and lovely boy aww
Now he's back with NEWS ^^ Kitty gYm was only a temporary unit.
Ah, the name Kitty has its meaning, anyway :p
It's because of Kitty members, 4 boys from different Jr units:
Kitayama Hiromitsu [Kis-my-ft2]
Inoo Kei [J.J. Express]
Totsuka Shota [ABC]
Yaotome Hikaru [Ya-Ya-Yah]
And the other T... Who knows XD
And gYm... Golf, Yamashita and Mike! Simply, isn't it? ^_^

Back
Top Bottom