What's new

Hello everyone こんにちはみんな

未来魂

Registered
5 Oct 2017
Hiya, I'm new. I'm from the UK and have been interested in Japan for a long while and have been studying the language on and off for a few years so I'm sorry if I don't make sense sometimes or I don't understand things!
I joined this site to hopefully improve my speaking and reading skills and learn new things along the way.

こんにちは、私はあたらしです。イギリス人です。それから、ながいこと日本にきょうみがあります。この3年かん、ときどき日本語をべんきょうしていました。ゆえに、ごめんなさいもし日本語が分からない。それから、ごめんなさいもし私の日本語はいみがありません。
このウェブサイトはさんかしましたから話せると読むのスキルがかいぜんしたいます。それから、まなびます。

あたらし(= 新) is a relatively common Japanese surname, so 私はあたらしです actually means "My name is Atarashi". "New" is あたらし in Japanese, but you need to say 新人です, 初めて投稿します or like that for "I'm new". Please post in the Learning Japanese Section if you have further questions about this or also other things about the language. Welcome to JREF!

あたらし(= 新) is a relatively common Japanese surname, so 私はあたらしです actually means "My name is Atarashi". "New" is あたらし in Japanese, but you need to say 新人です, 初めて投稿します or like that for "I'm new". Please post in the Learning Japanese Section if you have further questions about this or also other things about the language. Welcome to JREF!
Thank you for correcting me, this was very helpful!

Back
Top Bottom