What's new

Hello everyone こんにちは!

Lil1201

Registered
3 Dec 2015
はじめまして、 わたし は リリー です。わたし は 19 ハンガリーじん です。(Hajimemashita, watashi wa Ririi desu. Watashi wa 19, Hangariijin desu.)
Hi, I'm Lily (19) from Hungary. I speak a little Japanese, and I wanna practice it with someone. I wanna make new friends and learn Japanese together. Who's up to it? I know Hirgana and Katakana, but I don't know Kanji yet. If anyone knows a good method or webpage for learning Kanji, let me know. I like history, and cultures, anime, movies, drawing, reading, learning languages... etc. I study tourism at college.

Welcome Lil ! Take time to read old posts here for lots of great and helpful information. JREF has been helping people learn about Japan and Japanese for over 10 years. Lots of great pictures in the MEDIA section also.

Hi Lilly!

Welcome to jref! Studying tourism sounds lots of fun, what do you plan to do with it?

Enjoy the site, I'm sure you will be able to learn a lot here.

Welcome Lil ! Take time to read old posts here for lots of great and helpful information. JREF has been helping people learn about Japan and Japanese for over 10 years. Lots of great pictures in the MEDIA section also.
Thank you ^_^ I'll immerse myself in it :)

Hi Lilly!

Welcome to jref! Studying tourism sounds lots of fun, what do you plan to do with it?

Enjoy the site, I'm sure you will be able to learn a lot here.

Hi Davey! Thanks for your message :) Well I'm still not sure what I'll do for a living, but my course at college gives an economics degree, which is pretty universal.... I don't know. But I do know that I love languages and history, other cultures, and talking to people from all around the world. I also love creative stuff, DIY and so. :)

Back
Top Bottom