What's new

Help a girl out!!

pumpkinsoup

Registered
3 Mar 2018
Hi everyone! I have a HUGE favor to ask you.

My friend (originally from the states) moved to Tokyo at the beginning of this year, and he started an instagram account to document his life so that he can share with his best friend back home.

I'd be really grateful if you guys could follow his account and give his posts a like.
Pat Koala-Chan (@patkoalachan) • Instagram photos and videos (@patkolachan)

Much appreciated!! Back Story: I really messed things up with this friend and I might have even lost him. I know this instagram account means a lot to him, and I really hope I could help him to gain followers in any possible way.

Hi everyone! I have a HUGE favor to ask you.

My friend (originally from the states) moved to Tokyo at the beginning of this year, and he started an instagram account to document his life so that he can share with his best friend back home.

I'd be really grateful if you guys could follow his account and give his posts a like.
Pat Koala-Chan (@patkoalachan) • Instagram photos and videos (@patkolachan)

Much appreciated!! Back Story: I really messed things up with this friend and I might have even lost him. I know this instagram account means a lot to him, and I really hope I could help him to gain followers in any possible way.
It appears to be a bunch of pictures of a stuffed animal. Why don't you go to a forum of people interested in stuffed animals and ask them? They might be more inclined to want to look at pictures of stuffed animals.

Good luck with whatever this all is.

Back
Top Bottom