What's new

Help identifying song?

That audioturd was actually a released single from an artist with a recording contract?

Not to your liking i assume, I respect that

It is so poorly mixed that one has to question whether it was actually a professional release or not. The vocals are almost completely buried by the "music", which sounds like it came from a Casio keyboard or something.

Where did you find it?

I can only pick up some fragments such like "into the world", "I'm waiting for" "I feel too sad after" "then you feel " and the refrain "ten nine eight seven six five four three two one zero" at the end of the song.

I'm even more amazed you listened all the way through the end of the song. ご苦労様です。

Hey, I see this is pretty old, but just in case you're still looking for an ID for this song, apparently it's the title track off a 1987 Japanese synth-pop album called "From Still To The Birth," by a group called "3DL," but usually stylized with the letters in lowercase.
Here's a link to a youtube video of the song:
And here's some info on the album: 3dl* - From Still To The Birth at Discogs

Seems pretty disappointing that every other comment on this thread is someone complaining about the "quality" of the music. Such a shame. Interesting track, thanks for posting it! I think I'll download their album.

Seems pretty disappointing that every other comment on this thread is someone complaining about the "quality" of the music.

You could flip that around and say it is disappointing that there are those who find it appealing. Difference of opinion is what makes horse races, though.

I would only "complain" about the wretchedness of the music were I in a situation where I couldn't avoid hearing it. I only commented on how horrible it is.

I admire you immensely for finding the answer to the question and sharing it with us.

Back
Top Bottom