Hi There!

Discussion in 'Learning Japanese' started by snuffles0913, Nov 7, 2018 at 23:57.

1. snuffles0913

snuffles0913 Registered

This is my first time making a post in this thread. :emoji_joy: So for my first post, here's a little bit of intro about me. I'll do something unique since this thread revolves around Nihongo and everything Japanese. Please correct me if you see any errors. I think my Nihongo is a bit rusty because the last time I spoke and wrote in Nihongo was last year.

皆さん、こんにちは!

僕はSnufflesです。フィリピンからきました。十年ぐらい前に、日本研究は僕の副専攻でした。去年はN5の日本語能力試験に受かってよかったです。来年、N4の日本語能力試験に受かるつもりだから、日本語の授業を取ってこのフォルムに入らなければいけません。皆、手伝ってください。

村上春樹が書いた本を読んだりアニメを見たりするのが好きです。でも、このごる忙しいから、見られないです。僕もコスプレをします。でも、コスプレは高いから、よくコスプレができない。:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

皆,一緒に日本語が上手になろう!:emoji_fist:

2. mdchachi

mdchachi Moderator

I understood your intro but it's too 面倒くさい for me to respond in Japanese. So I'll just say ようこそ and 頑張って.

3. Toritoribe

Toritoribe 禁漁期
    Staff Member Moderator

You can post it in the learning Japanese section if you want to be corrected.
    Welcome to JREF!