What's new

is this a japanese song ?

xauke

Registered
3 May 2016
at 12.03 in the video theres a song playing i thought it was japanese not sure tho can someone help me with this ?

It is a Japanese song, yes. I'm not able to identify it very quickly... I thought '今は適当な人生をやって' would be a good identifying snippet but apparently 適当な人生 is actually a common phrase in lyrics. Hrm. Everything else I'm hearing is either way too common or broken apart too much by words that I can't catch.

It is a Japanese song, yes. I'm not able to identify it very quickly... I thought '今は適当な人生をやって' would be a good identifying snippet but apparently 適当な人生 is actually a common phrase in lyrics. Hrm. Everything else I'm hearing is either way too common or broken apart too much by words that I can't catch.
were you able to at least pull up the lyrics ?

I'm also not having any luck. I tried various permutations along the lines of:

有名に 芸能人 今は適当人生をやっても 他の形 楽だろう 学校 歌詞

I'm also not having any luck. I tried various permutations along the lines of:

有名に 芸能人 今は適当人生をやっても 他の形 楽だろう 学校 歌詞
im so sad about this i really wanna find it :)

Here's the lyrics.

有名になりたくないか
芸能人やってみないか
お金一杯稼いでみないか
歌番組とか出たくはないか
?とかやってみないか
水着とかには抵抗ないか
?
握手会とかいいじゃないか
どうせバイトもつまらねえんだろ
どうせ学校行く気もねえんだろ
どうせ就活やる気もねえんだろ
ルックス以外に取り柄がねえんだろ
今は適当人生やっても他からちやほやされてて楽だろ
それも三十路を過ぎるぐらいから劣化が露骨に指摘されるだろ
名前なんて聞いた覚えないし
言葉なんて大して意味ないし

Google search didn't return any information about the song.

Here's the lyrics.

有名になりたくないか
芸能人やってみないか
お金一杯稼いでみないか
歌番組とか出たくはないか
?とかやってみないか
水着とかには抵抗ないか
?
握手会とかいいじゃないか
どうせバイトもつまらねえんだろ
どうせ学校行く気もねえんだろ
どうせ就活やる気もねえんだろ
ルックス以外に取り柄がねえんだろ
今は適当人生やっても他からちやほやされてて楽だろ
それも三十路を過ぎるぐらいから劣化が露骨に指摘されるだろ
名前なんて聞いた覚えないし
言葉なんて大して意味ないし

Google search didn't return any information about the song.
its really weird that even google cant find it because it sounds like a famous song i guess its not :)

It occurs to me that the song and the musicians should be listed in the credits for the movie.
its a tv series in turkish they didnt share the credits im assuming they either used the song without copyrights or its a song that was only made for the series i cant tell havent found the song yet

its a tv series in turkish they didnt share the credits im assuming they either used the song without copyrights or its a song that was only made for the series i cant tell havent found the song yet

It seems too informed and clever a slam of the 芸能界 for the latter to be plausible.

Back
Top Bottom