What's new

JRPG Favs?

My favorite game of all time was Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube. Oh, how I wish they'd bring the remastered game to the Wii U like they are to the PS3. It would only make sense, being that it was originally published on Nintendo's platform and later ported to the PS2.

Mine's a lot and mostly from PS1. Let's begin....

Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Suikoden 1 & 2 & 5, Wild Arms 1 & 2, Legend of Dragoon, Tales of Eternia (my first Tales), Shin Megami Tensei series (both the main and its branch except Devil Summoner - not the Raidou Kuzunoha line, but the one with a group of teenager facing the judgment day) , Persona 2 & Persona 3, Legend of Legaia, Final Fantasy 6, Valkyrie Profile, Drag o Dragoon (Drakengard), Radiata Stories, Radiant Historia

....and there's still a few more but I can't remember their title, lol.

I guess, basically my favorite JRPGs games are those with complex and smart, fun, interesting story, fun gameplay, and if lucky, beautiful art (even luckier, amazing soundtrack). :D

For me the Tales of games are always well received, although I think the best one out there has been Tales of Symphonia.

I also really enjoy the Ar tonelico games. They come packed with a weird wense of humor, fanservice, but great plots.

The Atelier games are also fun, but they are not an easy like for everybody. There's time limits for everything and it's very easy to mess things up.

Back
Top Bottom