What's new

Kozi

@shikomizer: wow hi there 🙂 I'm glad you're going to see him and MdM live...you are lucky and I am a bit jealous too :D but it's just a healthy jealousy... I hope you'll enjoy it :) and if you could take some photos and post them here for example ...that would be just wonderful :) anyway...

HAPPY B-DAY KOZI-SAMA!!! 🎊

Woah I can't recall how long it has been since I was here ♥
(Sorry I am usually active at other places in the Közi-fandom but I have mainly been on my own for the last few years.)
Anyway I thought I'd post the translation of Közi's birthday message here aswell that he just launched after 4 days lol:

pierrot~hime said:
Well well well, seems like someone has finally awoken from his alcohol coma:
kozibirthdaymessagepng-1.jpg

Something like "I am late but thank you for the happy birthday comments" (osokunachatta kedo hapiba komento arigatouuuuuuuune!) or something lol.
(Pierrot~Hime is the nickname I use for Scape and Ameba)

Anyway like Shiko I am also going to see Közi live in Tokyo ♥♥♥
I was supose to go to the Osaka live aswell but because of some problems I can only so the Tokyo liveshow BUT I am most greatfull that I can atleast see him there~!

@Shiko: I thought your MSN died? Anyway how have you been have not really spoken with you since your MySpace died. Uni going okay? ♥

Btw I read something about making photo's... I don't know how you think about it but I am guessing you are not coming all the way to Japan to get your *** kicked out during the Közi live show now do you? Because as sad as it is filming/photographing/recording is strictly forbidden at official concerts... and the staff WILL remove you from the LIQUIDROOM. I've seen it my self and heared it happen many times before so just be carefull with it ok?

Last edited:
hiyaaaaa

omg Sorry i ahve not been online properly either i am making ball joint dolls. Yes I jut got my hotmail working, though now it logs me in and out when it wants... *ceremonial kill hotmail*
Arggggg I still have to get my train tickets to london, i am looking at a 14 15 16 hour wait lmao at the airport....meh, staying at a friends so i will give them something nice yayyyyyyyyyyy!
Btw I am now deciding to teach japanese on deviant art lol, i thought i would do it simple, like, for fun students who travel. I want to get people interested in language, i wanted to teach phonetic colligraphy but ermmmm i think some people might shoot me if i tried 😊
lol
yayyyy
Kozi sama you rock.....you were so drunk and i know it....just by knowing what i know lol

You are always bussy aren't you? Yes I just saw it on your DA, quite amusing drunk lesson.
I bet Közi uses it all the time, I bet he COULD not even use it on his birthday because he had a alcohol coma for sure lol. But we love the old drunk men <3

And wut you have to wait THAT long?! O_O Are you going with a direct flight or not? I also still need to get my train tickets to Düsseldorf in Germany since I flying with a stop in Amsterdam. (Which is really stupid because Amsterdam is my capital city but if I take a direct flight from Amsterdam it would have cost me +200/300 more) but I am trying to get my dad into driving me, I just hope that my big puppy eyes will still work on him now I am a adult myself lol.

Btw, do you know allready what time you are going to the LIQUIDROOM? In japan we will have the luck that the die hards are not as die hard as we are used in Europe, if a the doors of a concert will open at 5pm they will usually start gathering around 2-3pm. So my friends and I are going to the Liquidrood around 10-11pm because we want to outrun them so if you want to get together there let me know.

Anyway can I have your hotmail? then I can send you my number incase we want to meet up in Tokyo.

I feel kinda bad that I didn't post anything up for Kozi's birthday... last year I made him a tune (not a song as it has no lyrics lol), but this year I was just too occupied and struggling with various things, so didn't do anything, not even a cake. :( Ah well, in my heart I still wished Kozi a happy birthday!!! 🍰

oooh, thank you for posting the pictures!
does anybody know if Kozi with any of his bands (DALLE or PPP) will be playing at all in tokyo during the first week in august? :p

In 2 months all that happen....... Tooooo much new people...... Where are my friends????? I'm sad :( :( But really not new I know them in other webs..... Crimson???? Bhiri???? Where r u...... I'm sad :( :( :(
:eek: I'm tooooooo lasy to read the posts which r before mine.....
Thanks 4 the photos Riona....

oooh, thank you for posting the pictures!
does anybody know if Kozi with any of his bands (DALLE or PPP) will be playing at all in tokyo during the first week in august? :p

As far as I know there is nothing announced for the first week in August.
PPP's Chargeee became the Official KÖZI SOLO drummer now and his scadual says nothing about PPP,only the KÖZI SOLO Osaka ans Tokyo live shows.
As for DALLE, according to they homepage and mixi there are no gig's scadualed either.

You're going in August?

omgggg 15 days left before I see Közi~

R U going 2 go there :?
:eek: Here nobody travels.... 4 me.... If the live was next 2 me I wouldn't go :D :D :D I know I'm crazy :D :D :D
Look baby Riona if u think that u have strange photos, post them :) AristocraticGhost is hungry and needs toooooooo much photos 2 eat :D :D :D I have Kozi addict so u all here should try 2 help me..... It's the time 4 the new dose :)
BTW, I have some small photos, may I ask u if u have bigger versions of them :? :? :?
(I meant by strange photos, the photos which r not popular so u can't find them easily....)

@Riona-Chan, @AristocraticGhost: yes, I'm going to Tokyo the first week in August - guess I'm not so lucky that there are no Kozi lives, but I'm sure I'll find some good gig to attend that I will enjoy! :p I'm really excited about going. My partner was going on a business trip to Tokyo and I was really jealous because I couldn't afford to go :eek: then I found out that as a birthday present for me, he has arranged for me to go as well!!! 😄 Yaaay!!!!!! I can't wait! 👍

The 8th of July.... In that day Kouji-sama was crying.... Zaku has gone..... :( It's SAD :( Kozi has lost a freind... Really a close friend.... I hope if I can help him....
:unsure: I'm thinking in the future.... Lala also is going 2 go... And... Also.... :( :( :( :( KOUJI-SAMA 😭 😭 😭 I hate that fact 😭 😭 😭

hello i'm new to Japan Forum and i found that you all are talking about Kozi. so i just wanted to say Konnichiwa and show my support for Kozi-sama!

it's Kozi-time...because I said so.
If you guys go to kozi-info.com you'll see the man has a live DVD being released. Only 5 songs...but hey, it's Kozi!
It's ridiculous that I get excited over 5 live songs which I can't possibly buy (or play, I don't have a region 2 DVD player)...but any Kozi news make me feel all fuzzy inside.

i was told somewhere that you can get muli-region dvd players........then you would be able to play the dvd yes?

Welcome to the DEAD SKELETONS THREAD 🎊 🎊 🎊
Here, all the members r GHOSTS so I don't think that u'll get a reply.... The member kouji-sama is a dead zombie so I don't think that he/she is going 2 read what did u write..... Personally, I don't know that member..... Anyway, Live Collage has 2 much DL links so everybody can DL it......
Anyway.... Not a problem and if u like 2 pass your time here I'm already 2 pass it with u because I'm DLing toooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch files..... I may forget the boredom :)

arrr, I was really sorry to hear about Zaku. :'-( that is so sad news. Feel really sorry for Kozi and Lala. :'-(

Hello am a big kozi fan so i just wanted to say hi :D
& here are some pics i found of him
i hope you like
xo

If enyone wants any more just ask i have too many :D
& am sorry too hear about Zaku

Last edited:
mudkip: 🙂 Helllllllo
Welcome my baby...... I have the last 3 photos but the first and the second are sooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooool 😍 😍 😍
Thaaaanks 4 them 🙏 🙏 🙏 Do u have more like them :? :?
If u have some strange photos (I mean not popular), can u post them :? :? :? :? :?

BTW, I'd like 2 post those

KOZI_no_Kao_by_RiRiDesu-1.jpg

PS: I have some photos in a bad version and I can't find them in a good version and bigger.... Can I show them 2 u so if u have them 2, u'll post them 2 me :? :? :? :?

yeah sure heres some more sorry if you have all ready seen them
the second one he is in the back standing next to shinya (dir en grey) werid dont you think lol
oh and the last image i'm sure you prob have already seen but i'm going to be dressing like that for halloween :D
oh yeah and show me the pictures and i will see if i can find them for you :)
x

Last edited:
sorry if you have all ready seen them

:) No... It's really so cool 2 look at Kouji-sama :) I hope that I posted new photos 4 u.....

the second one he is in the back standing next to shinya (dir en grey) werid dont you think lol

U meant the red photo?????
I think that he's the man in black... right?
Who r those people with him? I'm so surprised!!!! Really weird! Why he is with Shinya?????

oh and the last image i'm sure you prob have already seen but i'm going to be dressing like that for halloween :D

Uuupiiiii 😊 😊 Cool..... U would b exiting 😊 He reminds me by David Bowie in this photo 😊 😊

oh yeah and show me the pictures and i will see if i can find them for you :)

😎 😎 😎 I'll send u a private message.....

yup its the red photo hes in with shinya heres another one i found with him and shinya soo weird lol

😎 😎 😎 Kouji-sama is looking soooooooooooooooo coooooooooooool 😍 😍 😍 😍 I'm in love 😄 I'm in love 😄 I'm in love 😄 I'm in love 😄 Have discovered more :? :? :? :?
BTW, we r alone here.... So if u like me 2 post pics 4 u, tell me... I'll do happily :haihai:
Thanks 😊 😊 😊

yeah Kozi does look soo cute in the pic i love his expression makes me laugh :D

oh yes please send me some pictures:)
and I will find you some more
ox:)

Back
Top Bottom