language forum

Discussion in 'Support, Feedback, FAQs' started by moyashi, May 5, 2002.

1. moyashi

moyashi Sempai

:idea: ... how about a language forum?

NO ... I'm not gonna help with your homework but ... hehe I be willing to spice it up :emoji_wink:

I wonder what kind of response there would be to a living language type of thingy.

you know bad words and such ... :clap: or would I be a target :uzi: moyashi.

hehe ... don't you wanna know what these 2 are saying ??? :argue: ???

2. moyashi

moyashi Sempai

you never know when or if you meet some yakuza you'd be able to :flame: them down with your slick vocabulary but then again ... your teacher would probably :bash: against the wall because of me :erm: However, you might find :love: or like I used to do .... chum up to the sushi chiefs in town and :lick: lot's of yummy sushi for free

However when meeting :samurai: you should still play :homer: since the girls don't like guys to be too :chinese:

well ???

:kitty:

3. moyashi

moyashi Sempai

I couldn't get all the smileys in :emoji_sob:

4. thomas

thomas Unswerving cyclist
    Admin

Ok, ok, you absholutely convinshed me. I'll establish a language section, very good idea! I assume you volunteer for a mod's position... :emoji_wink:

5. moyashi

moyashi Sempai

I had a smiley attack.

I've been using the quick reply box so much and found the << extra smileys >> I couldn't help myself :emoji_wink:

OK, but my Japanese isn't that proper.

I was just thinking that something was missing here and the language idea popped up at same time as the smileys :emoji_grinning: