Looking for my brother

Discussion in 'Japan People Search' started by Tuco Pagano, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Tuco Pagano

Tuco Pagano 後輩

I'm looking for my brother John Chris Pagano. He is 6'2" with brown hair and brown eyes. He has a BA and MSA in engineering. He is 55 years old, from New Jersey and lived in Californa in the 90's. He has American citizenship, Japanese residence and Italian heritage. I have not seen him since 2005. He has a daughter Tompopo ans an ex-wife Kazumi. They have not seen or heard from him since 2015. Last know whereabouts Niigata Japan

2. Tuco Pagano

Tuco Pagano 後輩

Time is of the essence

3. tomoni

tomoni 先輩

Sorry I do not know of him: I recommend you try the US Embassy, facebook (look for groups in Nigata), related to what he was doing when in Japan, his hobbies etc.

Perhaps someone in Nigata area can offer other/better suggestions. Good luck

4. Tuco Pagano

Tuco Pagano 後輩

I think he does not want to be found. I did contact the state department and they informed me that if he does not want to be found they can't tell me if the made contact or not. Our mother is 89 and is concerned she will never hear from her son again, as am I. He had a blog going under the alias of Henry Hunt, the blog is called Three Pence Bread. He has not made an entry on that blog since 2016.

5. Mike Cash

Mike Cash 骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう

I did my best to google up something on him back when you first posted this. I couldn't find anything useful.

6. Tuco Pagano

Tuco Pagano 後輩

Thank you, Mike Cash.
    In will have to go to Japan.

7. Tuco Pagano

Tuco Pagano 後輩

Thankl You, Tomoni

8. Tuco Pagano

Tuco Pagano 後輩

I found my brother Chris Pagano. He is In Niigata, It was great to see him. Japan is such a peaceful place. The culture is beautiful. There was a peace I felt everywhere I went In japan that I usually only feel in nature. The People are kind, considerate, caring, respectful,courteous and non-judgemental. I see why my brother is so happy there.I meet some people and can't wait to go back!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Thank you Thank you x 1
    • List
  9. tomoni

tomoni 先輩

That is great news. I am glad everything worked out for you.

Thank you very much for the courtesy and coming back to tell us how things worked out.

It is great to hear that you could find him.