What's new

Mana

Anousenka

Silly Girl
1 Aug 2006
How can there possibly be no thread of Mana? Isn't it neat to see him with no contacts? :) I love him.😊 He has beautiful hands.

Attachments

• 1080308441_tlepeacock.jpg
    1080308441_tlepeacock.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,854
  • 2lcpaw.jpg
    2lcpaw.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 363
  • Mana-samaReadingamag.jpg
    Mana-samaReadingamag.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 618
I love the way Mana can get his hair to do amazing things. It defies gravity! I wish mine would do that! 😆

Yes, he does have nice hands. :)

I think Mana is a talented musician... in the 'bands' section there are threads for both Moi dix Mois and Malice Mizer. :p

I certainly admire his creativity and business sense (in combination! ^^) for creation of his particular style and clothing line. 👍 Also I'm a fan of the 'music meets theatre' approach of Malice Mizer (and, of course, many other VK and eroguro bands). :)

I've never really heard anything by mana, but as he gets older he doesn't really have his femine features as much anymore, or maybe it was just the pictures in GLB 32 or 36 where he didn't look much like a girl.

I think that's partly to do with the style he was wearing, though (although maybe he does look a little less 'girly' these days). Y'know - not little loli dresses any more... but I thought he looked rather good on those less girly pictures! 😊

As for his music, I prefer Malice Mizer's music to that of Moi dix Mois, simply because it has more variety in it (Moi dix Mois is good, but the songs sound quite similar; I prefer to listen to them scattered among other songs where as MM you can listen to one song of theirs after another after another...).

I'll have to check into Moi dix Mois and Malice Mizer. Mana isn't bad looking I will admit that. Either way if he looks more manly then womanly he can still pull off wearing dresses.

I really like Mana-sama *____*! He's a talented artist, a mode designer (I love his dresses *_____*), a business man, and he can be serious and silly, and he's a lovely uncle 😊
I think he's very beautiful as a woman 😌 .... I adore this photo:
save0019n6gk9xsoe2th-1.jpg
and I love him in Gardenia, he really looks like a doll in that video 😍
mana28hv9th-1.jpg

Yeah Mana is awesome. I like him more in MM then in Moi dix Mois. Anyways thank you Kinsao for sharing those :p The third picture is beautiful. Mana angel! 😊

Waaah, mana is the prince(ss) of my dreams. XD He´s so amazing.. And so beautiful.

Oh my, he's the prince of my dreams also :) He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen...with or without makeup. He perfectly captures the essence of femininity, yet has a definite delicious air of masculinity, all in perfect balance. I dont think he looks as if he's getting older at all. He's completely ageless to me. He's probably around his mid - thirties, so he's still a young man. I want to be just like him! Well, aside from me being female, anyway 😊 I want to look like a doll, be a successful musician, fashion designer and model! :) I wish I could marry him :(...he's so perfect...😌

MANA!!!!!!!!! I love Mana too! Maybe not the Prince of my dreams but he is like a God(dess) to me! I worship him! (I don't really but you know what I mean), Hes the reason I became a Lolita! I wanted to look like a doll too! Mana is my idol *o*

I can't believe nobody has posted here in six months! Mana is the most wonderful <3<3<3

Mana-sama is my idol...because of Malice Mizer I learned about the Gothic Lolita style and about j-rock.

He is sooo beautifull 😍

Oh, me too! Actually, I learned about Malice Mizer through discovering Gothic Lolita, heehee :)

LOL....a friend of mine loved Lolita and malice Mizer. She had a lot of pictures of Mana and she showed me. I love him since then and I started listening to Malice Mizer and Lareine. Now I'm just trying to get to know more bands:p But Mana-sama wil always be my favourite J-rocker:p 😍

Haha he isn't my favourite but I like him.. Strange I have looked for a Treat of him but didn't find this one :O

OT: I love Hana in Plaid's siggy! hehe... anyway, Mana is still.... the most androgynous man I've ever seen...were Miyavi is second :D

Oooh! A Mana-Sama thread^^ Woo! Im a huge fan of Mana-Sama^^ I really love the way he does everything really! And that he is such a great musician, buisnessman and designer! Its fantastic! Sounds stupid though, but I want to study fashion and buisness aswell as continue creating music. Thats like my goal in life and I do take alot of inspiration from Mana Sama and offcource from his source of inspiration: 80's Heavymetal and Glamrock! ^^

Think its soo cool that he is a Mötley Crue fan^^

OT: I love Hana in Plaid's siggy! hehe... anyway, Mana is still.... the most androgynous man I've ever seen...were Miyavi is second :D

I don't find Miyavi androgynous at all. o_O Though I guess most people at first glance would think he's a girl even if he was wearing the least amount of makeup, as opposed to when he's wearing a lot where he can look very much like a girl.

Hey people
I am new to Mana xD
Somehow I got a "Mana"-Attack
I suddenly searched for pics of him xD
I noticed that I LOVE the way he wears the Make-up and the dresses that he wear *__*
I have a lot of pics of him now xD
I really love that guy now xD
I also listened to Songs of Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois now
and his Guitar is good ^^

I adore Mana-sama!
If it werent for him and Kozi....there'd be NO Malice Mizer to listen too.
Moi dix Mois is very good. But in my opinion not as good as Malice Mizer. They lack the varity that Malice Mizer was very known for. Its still nice though, and I'm waiting for the new album to come out later this month. But unlike Malice Mizer, I just dont find myself listening to them as much as I would Malice Mizer.

oookkkkay....I'm gonna stop ranting now. 😌 :p
Mana is a beautiful man. A perfect combination of both sexes. period.

People often say that Moi dix Mois' music all sounds the same and doesn't have the same variety as Malice Mizer. :/ What they don't realize is that Moi dix Mois is all Mana composing everything while Malice Mizer was everyone working together, hence Moi dix Mois' music 'all sounding the same'.

Back
Top Bottom