What's new

MEXT Japanese Studies 2018/2019

Unmei

後輩
21 Mar 2018
Hi everyone,
I say there wasn't a post yet for the Japanese studies Mext for this year.
The first selection should be going on or ended by now in most countries. Here in Belgium we were with 5 and all took the test and the interview and are now waiting for the results of the first selection.
Did any of you join this years application and/or maybe already has his/her pass or fail answer for the first selection? ^^

Hi,
we were 9 in Italy through the embassy recomandation. I passed the first selection, don't know about the others. I wonder if we really have to wait till june to know if we pass the second selection...
By the way I hope you will be succesfull too!

Hi,
we were 9 in Italy through the embassy recomandation. I passed the first selection, don't know about the others. I wonder if we really have to wait till june to know if we pass the second selection...
By the way I hope you will be succesfull too!
I just got my mail
I also passed the first selection and they said the results of the second one would be in May in that mail.

Sorry for the double post hut I just got message that the other 3 Who allied from the same japanologie school also passief the first selection. 4/5 passend here. (1from another school didnt i think not sure)i
Btw congratz too for you lucactus San :S

Sorry for the double post hut I just got message that the other 3 Who allied from the same japanologie school also passief the first selection. 4/5 passend here. (1from another school didnt i think not sure)i
Btw congratz too for you lucactus San :S

Congratulations! Let's hope they have an high budget this year. While we wait for others to post their results I wanted to ask you which university preferences did you choose?

Thats quite nice that some of you guys already did the selections. My country hasnt started it yet. Probably gonna be around May or June then exam in July and Interview in August. Well I am still quite nervous about everything but still having the confidence that I can do it. Haha. well I just hope its gonna be a good journey. I wont miss a chance. btw is there any line groups rn for the 2018 exam?

Thats quite nice that some of you guys already did the selections. My country hasnt started it yet. Probably gonna be around May or June then exam in July and Interview in August. Well I am still quite nervous about everything but still having the confidence that I can do it. Haha. well I just hope its gonna be a good journey. I wont miss a chance. btw is there any line groups rn for the 2018 exam?
Nice that you also chose the MEXT :D
Sorry for the late reply by the way.
Are you really sure that its also the Japanese studies Mext? Because May june is really late for the first exam. If its True then nice unusual but youll get the scores more close to the tests so thats nice ^^
I do have line btw but dont really use it and dont know of any group yet sorry.
I hope this helps? ^^

Not yet. We got a mail saying end of May for the results of the second screeningand are now waiting. :)

Still no reply for anyone? It's June here so not late May already, and the embassy is closed today so here 4th June earliest but still Im curious so tell us if anyone got a reply ok :D

Yeah they said the final selection result will be annouce by the end of may but nothing happen
Im so scared right now.

If I remember correctly they sent the results towards mid June last year, so we could expect that period of time.
I am surprised that compared to the post of last year scholarship, this one has so few partecipants :/

That really sucks. I trusten the deadline they said us and Will lose my place to stay for next year if I dont sign the contract monday.so was hoping to have a reply by then xc

That really sucks. I trusten the deadline they said us and Will lose my place to stay for next year if I dont sign the contract monday.so was hoping to have a reply by then xc
You mean that you won't be able to get scholarship if you don't receive the response by Monday?
D: I hope they will send it as soon as possible then ..

I mean Ill have to choose between I wont be able to study or stay anywhere in Belgium if I dont have the scholarship (not taking the student room) OR taking it and agreeing to paying but that means not being able to go if I do get it. :(

Jup, here too. In the mids of exams now so Guess I should focus on that one ;). Ive decided to bet on the scholarship part. If I dont have it well sadly but then its working since the student place are limited. But would suck to get it and not go even more so ^^

Back
Top Bottom