What's new

MEXT scholarship (Research 2016) - Indian students/applicants/recipients

Do they send some confirmation letter / mail ? Which we need to forward to the universities / professor. Pl guide.

Do they send some confirmation letter / mail ? Which we need to forward to the universities / professor. Pl guide.
Yup...They might shortlist peoples from the list MHRD has released based on their interview at DPS, Or they will just send confirmation letters to everyone to Obtain acceptance from Japanese universities within a month.

Yup...They might shortlist peoples from the list MHRD has released based on their interview at DPS, Or they will just send confirmation letters to everyone to Obtain acceptance from Japanese universities within a month.
I guess they contact everyone MHRD has listed. we need to wait for the mails and the documents T.T

Till we get any mail from embassy can we contact professor and inform that we have cleared first screening?

Has anyone received any email or letter by post from Embassy. We need to sign the pledge letter and post it back to the embassy before end of July.

I called Embassy today they said that final results are still pending and nominated person will be contacted by them. Anyone got any news?
Pending? What does that mean? Now i'm getting scared XD does this mean they wont select all the candidates nominated by MHRD? Wth xD

Hey guys
I am in 12th right now ,I want to do aeronautical engineering, I was hoping to apply next year can anybody fill me up on the details.I'm from Delhi and somebody's help will be appreciated

Hey guys
I am in 12th right now ,I want to do aeronautical engineering, I was hoping to apply next year can anybody fill me up on the details.I'm from Delhi and somebody's help will be appreciated
Visit the Japanese embassy website ! there is a list of scholarships there , including all the details :)

I applied for Master but unfortunately I am not selected. BUt in wha criteria MHRD select students. In my interview they askn about my job instead of the subject I was applying. This seems unfair to me.

But I will apply next year again.

I applied for Master but unfortunately I am not selected. BUt in wha criteria MHRD select students. In my interview they askn about my job instead of the subject I was applying. This seems unfair to me.

Job? Wow. i guess it changes acc to the candidate? I was questioned about my subject knowledge and my research proposal. And why i want to study in Japan..

Job? Wow. i guess it changes acc to the candidate? I was questioned about my subject knowledge and my research proposal. And why i want to study in Japan..
That's good for u, But nothing was ask about my subject and my research proposal. That's really unfair to me.

I was also asked about my job during interview by Indian HR department. But only generalized & study plan questions during Embassy interview.

Howdy!!! in the meantime what should we do!!! As 31 July last date for pledge and by august we need to have university reco....have you got prof reco from japan

Back
Top Bottom