What's new

MEXT Scholarship through University Recommendation

University has sent me Dormitory application form, but they said it doesn't relate to result of MEXT.
Anyone in same situation ?
You should look at some of the older posts (around same dates last year) here, I remember reding few posts about applicants receiving dormitory application before final MEXT result.

I also received an email regarding dorm application and the result will be also end of July. I've been checking my email from time-to-time regarding the result but received none and it made me really anxious and nervous each day. I really hope they would release it this week.

When will MEXT will tell us the date of departure to Japan? If the program start October 1st, when id the plane ticket scheduled?

When will MEXT will tell us the date of departure to Japan? If the program start October 1st, when id the plane ticket scheduled?
As a General category program student, the office at Nagoya uni asked me about the date of departure and the type of the room I want (single, couple or family) on July 3 but i haven't received the ticket yet and I don't know when i will !!

As a General category program student, the office at Nagoya uni asked me about the date of departure and the type of the room I want (single, couple or family) on July 3 but i haven't received the ticket yet and I don't know when i will !!
The tickets are generally booked in batches so I guess all the tickets (General and PGP) will be booked by MEXT at once and informed later on.

The tickets are generally booked in batches so I guess all the tickets (General and PGP) will be booked by MEXT at once and informed later on.
Thanks for sharing this information! And I belbelieve what you've just said is very logical to me!!!

According to the information from my university, there will be orientation and other events for incoming international students in the second week of September, so probably I will go to Japan in the first week of September. Classes will begin in October.

According to the information from my university, there will be orientation and other events for incoming international students in the second week of September, so probably I will go to Japan in the first week of September. Classes will begin in October.
The same goes for me!!! My departure will be in September 20(The orientation days will be from 25 to 29 of September)

If you haven't inquiried about the result you can indirectly ask them for an update on the status.
Also anyone from kyushu who has received the final result?
Just received an email from Todai reconfirming my address so they may send smoothly the documents to me once theyget the official result from mext. I think, they haven't had yet the results :(

Back
Top Bottom