What's new

Monbukagakusho (MEXT) Specialized Training College 2017

kagu

Registered
18 Jul 2016
Hello!

There are threads particularly for Undergraduate and Graduate categories already but since no has created one for this category, I thought of making one. I applied for this category and I actually took the exam and was also previously interviewed as well. I didn't actually expect to pass the exams because of Math but I did so I'm really thankful. :) I thought the exam part would be the most difficult one for me but to be honest, it's the waiting period that's making me anxious. :'(

I was wondering if there are other applicants who are also waiting for e-mails? Or did you already get your results? Let's talk here. :) I'd also be happy to hear you exam and interview stories. Thank you~

Hey! I found this on the facebook group of MEXT applicants, hope this helps you find other applicants!

Dear everyone,
Anyone applying for Specialized Training College? Please kindly add to group: 2016 MEXT(Monbukagak
usho): Prepare for Specialized Training college. This group was created for intend to solving and sharing the problems, extremely focus on maths, as possible as we can. Thanks and Good Luck for this 2016 MEXT Scholarship.
*Only for those who applying for Specialized Training College.
*Here is the link: Log into Facebook | Facebook
837860809614774/

Hey! I found this on the facebook group of MEXT applicants, hope this helps you find other applicants!

Dear everyone,
Anyone applying for Specialized Training College? Please kindly add to group: 2016 MEXT(Monbukagak
usho): Prepare for Specialized Training college. This group was created for intend to solving and sharing the problems, extremely focus on maths, as possible as we can. Thanks and Good Luck for this 2016 MEXT Scholarship.
*Only for those who applying for Specialized Training College.
*Here is the link: Log into Facebook | Facebook
837860809614774/

Hello, I'm already a member of that group but that group is rather inactive so yeah, decided to post here. ^^

Hi there! I'm applying too :D
What do you want to study?

Hello! I chose Photography but I still have no news after the interview. It's been a month since the interview I think. Not sure if I already failed since there are others who are still taking exams. I still am hoping though. ^^ How about you? What field did you chose?

I'd like to study something related to Sound Engineering, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to because it's categorized in the field of "Others" xD
If there are others taking exams then they haven't decided yet xD Let's hope the best~!!
Why do you want to go to Japan owo?

Hello!

There are threads particularly for Undergraduate and Graduate categories already but since no has created one for this category, I thought of making one. I applied for this category and I actually took the exam and was also previously interviewed as well. I didn't actually expect to pass the exams because of Math but I did so I'm really thankful. :) I thought the exam part would be the most difficult one for me but to be honest, it's the waiting period that's making me anxious. :'(

I was wondering if there are other applicants who are also waiting for e-mails? Or did you already get your results? Let's talk here. :) I'd also be happy to hear you exam and interview stories. Thank you~

Hi, I am weak at maths too Can you tell me what to study and whats the title of each particular study? the resocures to study

Back
Top Bottom