What's new

My last Wallpaper

Seon-a Kim

김선아
24 Oct 2006
ayu6xk2th-1.jpg

It's been a while I made them, so happy to present a new one ^_^

Oh for people who don't know, this is Ayumi Hamasaki with the Rainbow theme and ehhh the wings I just added, so that's not a special edition thing or anything, it's custom ;)

I like what you did with Ayumi and the wings but the rainbows need to go. How about you make the entire background a rainbow, or remove those two ugly bars and replace them with text that's in a rainbow.

I can edit it slightly and show you where to the put the text to make it look nice.

Sorry if this seems a bit rude.

lol It's okay, I appreciate honesty ^_^

The entire wall in Rainbow colors wouldn't be to good looking I think, but the Rainbow bars I can remove yeah.

EDIT: I put the text where I thought it would look nice.

If you like the text then I can send it to you, but that was just a general idea of what I thought would look nice.
I guess the bars are okay too, but they are just a bit out of place. Everything else is blue and then there are two solid rainbow-colored bars parallel to one another.

She is a pretty girl huh? Nice edited images men! Can u tell me wich programs you use? maybe i can make a good picture of it ;) ???

@Thor: Thanks, I'll give it a try then and add text there :)

Oh and the rainbow is because it's based on her rainbow album.

@kayo: She is The prettiest 😍 and I use Corel Paint Shop Pro XI.

She is a pretty girl huh? Nice edited images men! Can u tell me wich programs you use? maybe i can make a good picture of it ;) ???
I use Adobe Photoshop CS2. Just stating that just in case you were wondering.

Back
Top Bottom