What's new

Oku no bubun de kokoro: mind in many peices; naruto fanfiction.

genderbender

strange chick
30 Jul 2013
This is one of my many fan-fictions about naruto. please enjoy.

7-8 years ago
a little light lavender haired girl ran far away from her home and after a while of aimlessly running she sat on the stoop of a house she had thought to be abandoned. she sat there and cried until she heard behind her the soft voice of a little boy. she turned and sure enough there in the doorway was a boy around the same age as her they looked as if to be close relatives.
"Hi, did the villagers run your mommy and daddy away too." she shook her head. The boy's face was clouded effortlessly with sadness and depression he seemed to not even have a soul to care for anymore as if someone just ripped his heart out and left him to always feel incomplete."would you like to come in for some water?" she wiped her tears away and nodded before following him inside the house. after a short while of waiting he came from somewhere far off with the water in hand. he walked really slow and steady as if any pace quicker and he would fall and break the glass."shh quiet seiy I have this under control. shut up i have thi--" he tripped and fellin front of the girl water dripping from his clothes onto the wooden floorboards. Then suddenly his hair changed from long lavender white to long blue purple with white streaks in it. his eyes turned from lavender to cerulean blue with a mischevious purple glint in them and he was no longer a he.

"sora i told you to watch your feet." back and forth did they change from boy to girl argueing, ok more like she was scolding and he was quietly protesting. until a different someone came into the picture. a short lengthed black haired boy with onyx eyes and a disapproving and annoyed frown on his face.

"stop, both of you cant you see the girl is now terrified of us." and it was true the girl was terrified, she had never seen such unusual people before. she ran out of the house even though she knew a bad storm was brewing and her home was far from there she still ran away.

the next day there was a knock at the door. most unusual thought the children they never have visitors so they asumed it was the villagers come to run him out of town as well. instead when they opened the door it was the girl from the day before.

"i'm sorry i ran away yesterday. i'm Hinata Hyuuga, and i hope we can be great friends." she held out her hand and smiled shyly. the kid, sora, smiled so happily he began crying. he led her inside and introduced everyone to her.

:? i hope you guys liked this, its my first time publishing it. this is just the flash back i suppose you can call it. but theres plenty more but wether or not anyone likes it im publishing it all. 👍

I like it, it is very different to say the least. I really enjoyed this, I hope you continue bc I would like to read more of it. :) Thank you for sharing genderbender

my characters and their kekkei genkai's
im not going to gamble and tell you how all these kids ended up in one body and how all of them have kekkei genkai's advanced form or not. but i will explain how they look a rough sketch of their personalities and their kekei genkai's.
From oldest to youngest.

seiy: 15, she likes pranks and excitement also, she likes to be liked, and teasing hinata about naruto. she hates fakes and people who are full of themselves. her hobbies are training killing and becoming stronger. her dreams for the future, she wont even think of the future until she knows their pasts. as i said before she has light purple-blue hair with streaks of white and she cut her hair so it's neck lenght. her eyes are cerulean blue with a glint of purple. sand manipulation

saiy: 15, he's seiy's twin. his hobbies are planning strategic ways of winning, reading and training. dreams for the future is to fully restore mizore's sight and to get everyone their own bodies. he has short light blue-purple hair no steaks. his eyes are the switch around of seiy's so purple eyes with a glint of cerulean blue. life like illusions. he isnt really all that good at his kekkei genkai he can make an illusion real.

Kira: 14, he likes reading, sleeping and hates stupid people his hobbies consist of studying and training. his dreamsfor the future will be revealed later. he has long brown wild hair in a high ponytail his eyes are sparkling brown as well. shadow jutsu

takuto:14, everything he likes and doesnt like will be revealed in the story. he has long black hair in a low ponytail and onyx eyes. sharingan

Hikaru: 13, she doesnt like much of anything besides quiet and smart people like hinata and reading and learning. she hates almost everything especially cocky, dumb jackarses( and people who act like neji, sasuke) her hobbies are reading training and proving things to people. she doesnt really have dreams... yet. she has firey red hair sometimes it has black straks in it(when she's angry) other times it's really bright like candy apple red or neon red(when she's happy) her kekkei genkai is being able to feel ones emotions. because its so close to mizore's kekkei genkai they are close to each other.

sora:13, he likes to go outside with mizore,and draw he hates how takuto treats him and especially how he treats mizore, people who hurts or takes advantage of him or his family. his hobbies are talking with hinata his dreams for the future is to find out all their clans, their parents and their parents backgrounds. he has lavender eyes with no pupil and long silver hair in a braid down his back. usually he's portrayed as shy or just quiet. byakugan

mizore: 9, she likes candy and nice people and singing and her family and hina-chan. she hates people who try to take advantage of her or hurt her brothers or sisters. her hobbies poking around peoples minds and memories, surprising people. she is short and has pretty, long but untamed blue hair. (think of rosario vampires mizore's eyes that sparkling blue) she originally had blonde hair but she decided to change it. her eyes are actually either covered by a cloth, by her chakra or camaflouged behind someone else chakra. mind kekkei genkai.

Last edited:
right off the bat my two favorite characters are: hikaru ( i really like the fact that you gave this character a uniqueness with the hair color changing based on moods) and kira (bc like me i don't like stupid people either). really interested to read about takuto. way to leave a mystery around him! i really have to know now lol.

Chapter 1Kira PoV
I walked down the halls no sound besides the light pattering of my barefeet upon the dark cherry wood floors and my occasional muttering of logical conclusions. There was the sudden sound of hurried feet and huffing. Looking up i found hinata hyuuga the family's closest and only friend. she stood bent over slightly breathing heavily and occasionally coughing.
"hina-chan do you want some water?" I asked her a bit worriedly. she nodded and smiled, her face was so red i could have mistaken it for blush. "c'mon follow me to the kitchen, although you already know where it is." She nodded again and followed, all the while we walked she gawked at the many rooms we passed.
"there is seven of you but you guys share one body, and i'm the only one that comes over here so tell me why do you have such a big house and so many rooms?"she asked me once we got to the kitchen. i pretended not to hear her question and just hand her a water bottle, also grabbing one for myself. we sat at the dining room table she smiled warmly at me.
"what?" i asked quite suspicious of her smile.
"why don't you come outside with me and get some fresh air."
"okay, lets go in the backyard we can train you some more." she shook her head.
"no, that's alright. heh heh heh." I chuckeled lightly, she had been trying to get us outside since sora was 6 so about 7 years now. she knows our situation yet she keeps pestering me saying "the towns people are more understanding now. i promise none of you will get hurt."
"tell me hinata why do want us to go outside, so much. It's not affecting my health and its no trouble to the outside people so why?" her smile grew tremenously.
"because your my friends and I know your too smart to cause trouble or let anyone else cause it either. and it might do you some good. the only one of you that isn't completely anti social maybe mizore, and seiy." I outright laughed she was right on that first part. im too smart to cause trouble it's the others im worried about."it's funny, if you went outside theres no doubt most of sasuke's fan girls would convert over once they saw takuto. but most importantly i'd be relaxed knowing you aren't always holed up in this house. we could even go to the academy together." I stopped her there, i guess iruka-sensei never told her.
" the hokage has iruka come here and teach me every day after school but before naruto." a tiny blush spread over her face at the mention of naruto. I see she still has that crush on him, poor girl to shy to tell him anything. I wonder what he's like. hinata can overdramatize and exaggerate sometimes.
"oh i had ni idea you were already in the academy." i nod once to her."then does that mean you will come to the graduations testing tomarrow to pick up your headband or..." i could feel seiy come into the picture and replace my mind with her's.
Seiy PoV
"D@mn right we are as naruto always say, BELIEVE IT!" hinata laughed at me almost to the point of tears.
"hey seiy where have you been all this time. listening in?" i grinned.
"yea me and everyone else. by the way do you think your dad can seal away mizore. she's crying all day and night cause she cant go out in the front to play, its getting on my last f-ing nerves." she smiled weakly and i could tell it was a sad smile but i have to say she getting better as an actress.
"I could but then he'd be aware of sora that would kinda be disastrous. why dont you let me take her to the training grounds or the park, please" i'm impressed that she would go to these lengths to get us outside, but she knows its not up to me alone.
"Wish it was but that's not my call alone hinata and you know that, but we'll be at the academy tomarrow to take the test."she sighed unhappily.
"Don't you mean one of your shadow clones?" I looked at her quizzically then let out a giant squeal.
"No way! we all agreed to go tomarrow but we'll be disguised so lets make it a game. if you can identify and confron us tomarrow in front of the class we'll have a talk about coming out of hiding, okay." her face lit up quickly, i could tell she was excited. she stood up and went to the fridge.
"oh my god, what do you eat. there isnt anything in here but water." i shrugged she usually brings a boat load of food for us. she clapped her hands together and grinned dazzlingly."well then its good i just went to the grocery shopping. who wants bar-b-Q today. i felt the all too familiar tugs in the back of my mind.
short mizore pov
"me i want some!"
short saiy pov
"sounds good to me hinata."
short kira pov
"i'm sure anything you cook will be great."
short sora pov
thank you for cooking our dinner i know it will taste just as wonderfull as the last time."
short takuto pov
"cool."
back to seiy pov
"Hells yea! our favorite." i ran and glomped the blush out of the girl. "your the best!" after she fell over we rolled on the floor for a bit and just giggled and laughed. then i got up and went to wash our hands. by the time i came back in the kitchen the food was just about done. she was cooking a ton of meat. i mean eight packages of meat and we were all grateful we had hinata. we waited patiently until the food was finished and when it was we dug in taking turns to get full off the meat but we often had incidents were everyone was trying to push to the front so they could eat more food.
"STOP PUSHING!!!!" Yep this is a normal night when hinata comes over....and cooks bar-b-q.

i might not be able to upload the next chapter for like a week or two. MIGHT NOT i'll try hard to get a hold of a comp. but it wont be easy. enjoy this one though :sorry: :unsure:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom