What's new

Searching for a good JLPT N1 Kanji Book

Raijyuu009

後輩
4 Dec 2015
Hello everyone,

I have completed the kanji upto JLPT N2 using the Kanji book of Nihongo Sou Matome N2. I have the book of Nihongo Sou Matome N1 Kanji too but it seems a bit difficult as new kanji are not pointed out and I have to search them in the dictionary in order to learn them or their meaning properly. I am now searching for a book that has introduced the Kanji of N1 in an easy way. I am planning to take the JLPT N1 exam this July and having a well written book will be of much help. I would be happy if there was any book written like Basic Kanji Vol 1 & 2 but sadly can't find any. Please suggest me a good Kanji book for N1.

Thank you

Personally I used the Shin Kanzen Master N1 books to prepare for the JLPT. There's a book for vocabulary, a book for grammar, and indeed, a book for kanji. The characters are grouped by topic (people, traffic, economy...) and each list comes with explanations and exercises - 100% Japanese, of course.

Good luck with the test 🙂:

Thank you. I checked Shin Kanzen Master N1 Kanji book too but it wasn't up to my expectation.

Back
Top Bottom