What's new

Sold! Suzuki Let's 4 Pallet 50cc scooter

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
4 Sep 2015
Asking 47000 yen.
Selling it because I want to upgrade to a larger bike soon.
Jibaiseki good till May of 2019
Has front basket.
Rear carrier storage case with lock.
Rock lock. (horse type lock)
Rain cover (large)
Includes helmet if needed.
I've put in a new battery, new exhaust pipe, new rear tire, odometer cable and a new belt. I've maintained the bike under a roof or in a garage.
The bike is old, not sure of the age.
I priced it at what I think I would buy it at.
I'm in Yamaguchi Pref.
Can meet you at Ube train station in Ube city.
1 scooter.JPG
2 scooter.JPG
3 scooter.JPG

I hope you're advertising it in more practical places too. I don't think we have very many Yamaguchi readers.

I hope you're advertising it in more practical places too. I don't think we have very many Yamaguchi readers.

Actually, I do have it advertise in Japan Craiglist and on Gaijinriders here in Japan. I think at 38000 yen, it is quite saleable. Has the extras that come along with it. The rear carrier is not cheap, although it is a bit big, I put my camping gear in it so not too bad. I go everywhere in Yamaguchi with it. The country roads are windy and really can't blaze through them anyway. But I want to buy 155cc bike to a 225cc bike.

I rode a scooter for a year or so but in Tokyo I didn't feel safe not being able to keep up with traffic because I was always riding between traffic and parked cars. So I ended up going to driving school and getting a chuugata bike license and commuted on a 250cc Honda Spada the rest of my years. Also took some great road trips including one that took me through Yamaguchi-ken. I stopped in Hagi and Akiyoshi-dai on that leg.

I rode a scooter for a year or so but in Tokyo I didn't feel safe not being able to keep up with traffic because I was always riding between traffic and parked cars. So I ended up going to driving school and getting a chuugata bike license and commuted on a 250cc Honda Spada the rest of my years. Also took some great road trips including one that took me through Yamaguchi-ken. I stopped in Hagi and Akiyoshi-dai on that leg.

I usually go to Akiyoshi-dai about once a week when weather permits. There's a place there (kind of a road stop with restaurant and a few other buildings there. It's where all the motorcycle people hang out. I'm basically the only gaijin that hangs out there. Kind of fun since I only have a scooter and don't speak hardly any Japanese, so the Japanese try their best to use English with me.
Hagi is a nice place. The long beach there is really nice. I also go there but not so often since not much to do there other then go fishing.
Sounds like you enjoyed your time in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom