What's new

Sweden immigration conflict ongoing

• Thread starter Christianfellow
  • Start date
C

Christianfellow

Hi
I live in Sweden in a suburb. In Swedish suburbs we have many immigrants from the Middle east. They are not abiding by the Swedish laws but behave like revolutionaires. They are dangerous to christians living in the suburbs.

Learn more on this video :

The title of the video sounds too pessimistic. But the video is true, I know because I live here. When it comes to the scenes by the sea... there swedish people live in peace. Its very different in the suburbs.

What do you Japanese and other guys think christians living in these suburbs should do if:
1. The immigrants start attacking you.
2. No one believes you that they are after you?

I know already about this: Try to get evidence. Get friends who can help you. Get lots of money. To not play video-games much.

Most of the people you are talking to here are immigrants....

Okay. I remember. They are immigrants to Japan. However I know that Japanese are a smart people. Just look at the robots and Sony etc. So I hope that this discussion thread will have abundant of posts.

We do have several notable Japanese members, but as Mike pointed out most of us are non-Japanese with a deep interest in Japan. I remember we had a Swedish member a few years ago who used to complain bitterly about Kurdish immigrants living in Sweden. Regrettably, his account had to be suspended as some of his posts were blatantly racist. I suggest you post your concerns to a forum that focuses on such issues, perhaps this one.

I've never attacked any Christians here.

In fact I offered iced tea to the nice old ladies from (if I recall correctly) LDS who came to my door because they seemed very sweet and it was a terribly hot day.

Granted, it was rather poorly made tea. Considering how some Japanese feel about their tea, I guess that could be considered an attack. :rolleyes:

And as far as immigrants not assimilating goes... by and large the immigrant community in Japan could teach How Not To Assimilate seminars. We're the last bunch on the planet who can point a finger at immigrants not assimilating.

And as far as immigrants not assimilating goes... by and large the immigrant community in Japan could teach How Not To Assimilate seminars. We're the last bunch on the planet who can point a finger at immigrants not assimilating.
I think that depends on the immigrant group. My job brings me into contact with quite a few southeast Asian immigrants who do a pretty good job of assimilating. At least the husbands who work in Japanese companies do.

It also brings up the point of what really is assimilation. Is it shared experiences, shared language, shared customs, shared values?

I ebb and flow on each of these, and it can be exhausting continuing to try to push through when I feel frustration and failure.

I guess I'm trying to say that I respect the work people do towards assimilation and I understand the difficulty.

Back
Top Bottom