What's new

Thank-you.

Amber7246

後輩
10 Aug 2017
Thanks for helping me and telling me what I would need to become a police officer in Japan.
I realize now that it is nearly impossible to become a police officer in Japan.
But Thank-you All anyways. :)

In the year 2020 , Japan has so many foreign visitors and foreigners living there , they decide to have a special branch of their police department made up from foreigners from around the world. It's expected they will hire at least 20 members from Canada. Never give up on a dream , who knows what might happen ? FAKE NEWS ?? Who knows ?

BN_edited-1.jpg

In the year 2020 , Japan has so many foreign visitors and foreigners living there , they decide to have a special branch of their police department made up from foreigners from around the world. It's expected they will hire at least 20 members from Canada. Never give up on a dream , who knows what might happen ? FAKE NEWS ?? Who knows ?

View attachment 25557
Thank-You. :)

View attachment 25557
Have A good Day I gotta get to class.

Back
Top Bottom