What's new

TiTech IGP Questions

i already had my interview. Did you?
I will have my interview on January 6th, but my prospective supervisor didn't give me details about it. Was it via Skype? Did you have a dry run before the official interview?

I am applying to the Integrated Doctoral Program in the Department of Information and Communications Engineering. What about you?

I will have my interview on January 6th, but my prospective supervisor didn't give me details about it. Was it via Skype? Did you have a dry run before the official interview?

I am applying to the Integrated Doctoral Program in the Department of Information and Communications Engineering. What about you?

Yes it was via Skype. My supervisor told me to prepare slides for my presentation. The interview was completely around my proposal. I had a dry run interview 4 days prior to my actual interview.

Same I applied for integrated doctoral program in Department of Computational Intelligence and System Science

I think I did ok.
What about you fadi932?
My prospective supervisor commented that the interviews round finishes on January 10th. So, now we just need to wait.

I think I did ok.
What about you fadi932?
My prospective supervisor commented that the interviews round finishes on January 10th. So, now we just need to wait.
Hello !

Yeah, I also did it very well. The unofficial result will out at the end of this month as per said by my prospective supervisor!

Hey i would like to ask you what are the procedures to make it in the IGPA program well i tried to contact professors they added me in skype but didnt here from them what should i do ?
Thanks

Hi gh_d, you should contact your prospective supervisor and ask him about it. What you are telling seems very odd.
I'm pretty sure the interview phase is over by now.

Did anyone get the results? My supervisor told me that they'll have a final meeting in the last week of January. After that we'll be informed immediately. Now I'm confused if it's supposed to be this week or next week :/

Yes, they will announce tentative result in this week. Can you please tell me any of you have applied in other universities too or just in Titech ?

ok..
I have applied in The University of Tokyo and Titech both. I hope this week they will announce tentative result. Have you applied for SEP program in IGP (A) ?

By SEP, do you mean Sustainable Engineering Program? I've applied to the International Program for Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering.

Congratulations.
@DAntonyCS did you ask your supervisor about when the result will be announced? The wait is killing me

Yes, I asked him and he said the admission division did not tell him anything about my selection yet. and whats about you guys? In fact, I am selected in U.tokyo.

Hey guys,
I am also applying for IGP-A 2017, Sustainable Engineering Program at TiTech.
Yesterday (30/01/2017) I have received an email from the Program Coordinator stated that I have been nominated by TiTech for MEXT Scholarship. Yay!
Best wishes for you all!

Back
Top Bottom