1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiTech IGP Questions

Discussion in 'Studying in Japan' started by frna, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Mitcha

Mitcha Registered

Hi Sampirili, I also got the email from program coordinator yesterday. It seems that we are in the same program (SEP). Who is your supervisor? Glad to know that you are from Indonesia too xD

2. erum1

erum1 Kouhai

Congrats SEP people !!

Looks like we'll be notified together since we're in the same program. Let's hope for the best

3. sampirili

sampirili 後輩

Hello Mitcha, greetings from Bogor :D
    Glad to have a female friend from SEP program (I thought in the SEP program it would be lack of).
    I will be enrolled in Dept. of Mechanical Engineering. How about you?
    I wanna mention my supervisor name in here but I don't want this post popped up in google if someone googled his name lol.

Can you PM me? I couldn't find a way to do private message in this forum lol.

4. erum1

erum1 Kouhai

Hi. Did anyone get the admission letter and pledge from tokyo tech yet?

5. sampirili

sampirili 後輩

Hi erum, did you get notified? Congrats!
    The notification email said the document will be sent around mid March. It's still early March so... just wait, I guess?

6. erum1

erum1 Kouhai

Yes i did! I got the scholarship :)
    Yes i was told mid march as well. I was just wondering if anyone got it.

7. DAntonyCS

DAntonyCS 後輩

Yesterday my supervisor sent me an email stating I was accepted to the program and soon I will receive a physical letter.
    Today my local post office called me to collect a letter from Japan, must be from TiTech.

What about you guys?

8. erum1

erum1 Kouhai

Hey Dantony congratulations!! I recieved an email as well that my package was shipped. Didn't recieve it yet. What is the deadline of pledge mentioned?

9. sampirili

sampirili 後輩

Congrats!! I have received the acceptance letter yesterday.

The pledge deadline is March 24th.

10. erum1

erum1 Kouhai

Thanks! Do you know if we can send the student ID form and MEXT pledge along with this one or do we have to send it seperately. I asked the admission division they aren't replying

11. rhmnisi

rhmnisi Registered

Hai, I am new in this forum, nice to met you all :D
    I recieved the admission letter two days ago and have sent my pledge. I will enroll in Dept of Transdicplinary Science and Engineering. Let me know if any of you are on the same dept with me :)

Hai erum1, I am not sure about student ID form. I don't have any information about it.

Hai Sampirili and Mitcha, we are from the same country! I am trying to find a way to PM you both but I don't know how.

12. erum1

erum1 Kouhai

Heyy. I am from interdisciplinary program. You submitted through email right?

13. sampirili

sampirili 後輩

I just received two documents in the package; official result and MEXT Important Notice. The pledge is sent by email from Ryugakusei. I don't know my student ID yet. Is this bad?

Congrats rhmnisi! Maybe there's no PM feature in this forum. Should use our private email instead :D

14. maelSp

maelSp Registered

Hey guy i'm Mael i live in France and from September i will be in the Intergrated Doctoral program in the mechanical department.

15. naninunenote

naninunenote Registered

hi Sampirili , mitcha , and rhmnisi I am fom Indonesia too
    I will be enrolled in IPISE program, Material Science and Engineering Department. Wish can discuss with you all for further info.