What's new

Too old for games?

Yeah, I dunno, I see lots of elderly people playing games on the Nintendo Wii. I don't think there will ever be an age when you're too old to enjoy one.

You can never be too old for games. You'll keep loving them or you'll just tire out of them eventually. :(

I don't think you can ever be too old for games. What I think is that tastes change, reaction speeds change and poor quality games are more and more prominent.
As long as games have a really good storyline and great replay value then I can be a fan of it easy.

Too old for games? Don't be silly! If you're enjoying them, what does your age matter?

Have fun, y'hear? 🙂

I'm still fine with RPGs since they don't usually require fast reactions or hand-eye coordination. But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to play certain kinds of games and I wonder if it's because of my age. I tried to play Silent Hill Zero, and found myself looking down at the controller to work out which button to press, by which time the mutant had me by the throat. I can only get 80-odd lines on Tetris now. I used to play that a lot back when it was first out on GameBoy and could regularly achieve 200 lines.

Am I past it? :cry:

Tsuyoiko san, may i ask how old are you?
I guess that if you are approaching the goal of eighty yrs old you may have some problems, but in general i don't think so.
When i will be retired i'm expecting to play till my last day :)

Back
Top Bottom