What's new

translation of tweet

Justino

後輩
1 Aug 2018
Hi everyone!

This is my first post! I was wondering if you could translate this tweet of my most favorite person in the world:

upload_2018-8-1_9-23-33.png

Thank you so muchhhh

It's a hot and fine day today.
I have a certain photo/film shooting on today's schedule.
The one I'm looking forward to!
I'll do my best!

It's a hot and fine day today.
I have a certain photo/film shooting on today's schedule.
The one I'm looking forward to!
I'll do my best!
Thank you very much. Is this the literal translation? Why are there many exclamation points in Japanese but in english there's only one sentence that combines the exclamation points?

I thought there was a hidden innuendo here lol. This particular figure likes to hide innuendos in their tweets haha.

The exclamation marks are put after each hiragana just for emphasis, just like shouting aloud with putting a break between each syllable. Think about "The! one! I'm! looking! forward! toooooo!" The same goes to the multiple long vowel marks.

The exclamation marks are put after each hiragana just for emphasis, just like shouting aloud with putting a break between each syllable. Think about "The! one! I'm! looking! forward! toooooo!" The same goes to the multiple long vowel marks.
Oh ok, thank you..........

Can I ask for another translation? :) I'm sorry for asking so much. If it's bad to ask for much, please tell me:

upload_2018-8-2_10-5-39.png

Back
Top Bottom