What's new

Writing an article for JREF

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
With this post I want everyone to know that it is possible to write an article for JREF, so if you want to write an article about Japanese entertainment, Japanese culture, or maybe the practical section you can send it in a PM to thomas.

Kind regards and I am looking forward to see some articles for JREF.

Davey

Last edited by a moderator:
With this post I want everyone to know that it is possible to write an article for JREF, so if you want to write an article about Japanese entertainment, Japanese culture, or maybe the practical section you can send it in a PM to thomas.

Kind regards and I am looking forward to see some articles for JREF.

Just a question here, do the admins have names that one could use? I mean if someone wants to write an article for the site isn't it a bit impersonal to the writer to submit it to some anonymous Admin type person or J-bot?

Just a question here, do Admin1 and Admin2 have names that one could use? I mean if someone wants to write an article for the site isn't it a bit impersonal to the writer to submit it to some anonymous Admin type person or J-bot?

They used to have names, but because they decided to only do the background work, the names Admin 1 and Admin 2 will do fine. If you want to do it more personal you can send it to me with the titel "Dear Dave" 😊.

*But I will have to send in to one of the admin's anyway so it wouldn't matter that much.

They used to have names, but because they decided to only do the background work, the names Admin 1 and Admin 2 will do fine. If you want to do it more personal you can send it to me with the titel "Dear Dave" 😊.

*But I will have to send in to one of the admin's anyway so it wouldn't matter that much.
Fair enough thanks 🙂, now if I can just get my creative juices flowing.

I've written material on successful study abroad that I might consider submitting. It was written in for handing out to some students at my college by myself, but I would want to maintain rights to the material (within reason of course) if I did consider it.

Japan Journey

Hi I wish to write a short article about our recent trip in Tokyo an Kyoto
(we came back on nov. 20th)
My english is not so good for an article....would you give a look before
put it online?
Ippolito

Just a little update on submitting articles.

As a result of JREF's recent split-up, we will need to rebuild our Japan-related content, also relying on user submissions. You can contribute or share your stories by either using your own pesonalised blog here at the JREF forum or submit your articles by contacting the admins mentioned in the first post.

Once we have our content management system in place members will be able to directly submit their articles.

You can contribute or share your stories by either using your own pesonalised blog here at the JREF forum or submit your articles by contacting the admins mentioned in the first post.I've written material on successful study abroad that I might consider submitting. It was written in for handing out to some students at my college by myself, but I would want to maintain rights to the material (within reason of course) if I did consider it. Kind regards and I am looking forward to see some articles for Jref.

What the... you just Frankenstein'ed three posts on this thread.

Whoa Nellie,
Where's the writer's guidelines? I'm used to writing for places that have some sort of word count, photo count and sizing and copyright provisions. You can see what I've done previously by looking at Articles Published on my Homepage.

Some of those, I could share, others, you'd have to credit the 1st publisher and link back to them but, there should be some sort of guidelines whether you're dealing with experienced writers or beginners. There are a few snake-in-the-grass ginmills out there who will take your article, syndicate it around the world and make money from unsuspecting writers. La la la la la lawsuit territory ! Please advise...

Cheers,
Mike

I would like to write an article about the Tokyo vs Kyoto.
Comparing the life, interest, language, and food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey wow, is this still open? I wouldn't mind writing an article or two. One of the other guys wrote about some writers guidelines, do we have those?

Hey wow, is this still open? I wouldn't mind writing an article or two. One of the other guys wrote about some writers guidelines, do we have those?

Thanks for your interest in submitting an article. Please send me a PM with your ideas. :)

Back
Top Bottom