More than just a dictionary!
This free app was specifically designed to assist you in your daily Japaneses studies
chouchou - Japanese Offline Dictionary – Android Apps on Google Play
or checkout our website: chouchou - Free Japanese Dictionary
* Share word and kanji entries as well as example sentences to ankiDroid
* Automatically searches for copied Japanese text when returning to app
* Offers links to internet services such as forums and Japanese social media like Twitter to help you get a natural feel for the language. It also offers links to forvo so you can easily learn the pronounciation of words from real people and not one robotic voice.
* New Onomatope (e.g. ギリギリ) presented every day to help you tackle the most difficult part of vocabulary
* Amazing search features like searching for conjugated words, being able to leave out つ, ッ and ー, searching for e.g. a specific entry from the Remembering The Kanji book and more things...
There are many many more cool and useful things like notes, kanji stroke order animations, chatroom, one hand usability, splitscreen etc. inside the app.
I really tried to make it very convenient for daily studies and so far got great feedback from users.
Improve daily studies with chouchou - Free Japanese Offline Dictionary
Share to anki, search on twitter, paste Japanese content, ask others, create notes ...
Is this your Item?
Own or manage this Item? Register now and Claim your Item for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.